Find a Game Warden

To find a Game Warden:
  1. Set a Location, by either:
    • Entering an address in the textbox and then pressing [Use Address], - or -
    • Selecting (click to select) a location on the map
  2. Press [Get Warden Info]

1: Location Selection
Use an address:
- Or -
Click the Map to find a location:

2: Choose [Get Warden Info] when you have the location set

Report a Violation

To report fish and wildlife violations call the Operation Game Thief toll free number 1-800-75ALERT (1-800-752-5378). Call this number anytime the violation is in progress or time sensitive.

Law Enforcement Central Office Contact Numbers